SO since I didn't post anything in 2009, I am going to do some make-up posts. January I got very sick with C. Diff as a result of my car accident... I spent several months recovering with one 6 day hospital stay, 3 ER visits, and many many antibiotics. Glad that is over. Gabe quit his full time job to go back to school. He is going to be a respiratory therapist. Although two full time students don't make for the most present or wealthy parents, we are very excited that we only have 4more months until I am an RN and one more year till Gabe is done. I can't tell you much more about the first part of the year because I was just trying to recover from the accident and the illness. Grammie and Grandad came to visit when I was in the hospital... they DO love me? Yes... I do realize that the picture of me is NOT flattering, I just thought it was funny and it really represents how I felt at that time.
Friday, January 22, 2010
SO since I didn't post anything in 2009, I am going to do some make-up posts. January I got very sick with C. Diff as a result of my car accident... I spent several months recovering with one 6 day hospital stay, 3 ER visits, and many many antibiotics. Glad that is over. Gabe quit his full time job to go back to school. He is going to be a respiratory therapist. Although two full time students don't make for the most present or wealthy parents, we are very excited that we only have 4more months until I am an RN and one more year till Gabe is done. I can't tell you much more about the first part of the year because I was just trying to recover from the accident and the illness. Grammie and Grandad came to visit when I was in the hospital... they DO love me? Yes... I do realize that the picture of me is NOT flattering, I just thought it was funny and it really represents how I felt at that time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment