My baby is growing so fast.... I was thinking today that I will be so sad if I don't start writing down more of the cute things that he does and says. Today we were playing on the piano together and he was playing notes around middle C "These ones sound like swimming." Then he played the lowest keys on the piano "These keys say that there are monsters in the area!" Too cute. I can't believe I didn't even make one blog post in 2009.... I am not sure this year will be much better now that I have school AND a job, but I will try!
Friday, January 22, 2010
My baby is growing so fast.... I was thinking today that I will be so sad if I don't start writing down more of the cute things that he does and says. Today we were playing on the piano together and he was playing notes around middle C "These ones sound like swimming." Then he played the lowest keys on the piano "These keys say that there are monsters in the area!" Too cute. I can't believe I didn't even make one blog post in 2009.... I am not sure this year will be much better now that I have school AND a job, but I will try!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment