We have 10 fruit trees in our backyard thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Elliott. First came the apricots... apricot jam, apricot pie... yummy. Now we are enjoying a few different kinds of plums, well Logan is for sure. I am pretty sure he is making an offering to the plum gods in this picture... he can't get enough plums! Unfortunately the birds ate all the cherries. Boo.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
GO ANGELS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I love your blog!!! Logan is so cute!!! ok email me so I can invite you to my blog!!! loganlindy@gmail.com
wow,he's got a lot going on. miss you guys! Thanks for visiting, it's sad going from one block away to one county away! :(
Hello there! Just finally figured out the leaving comments bit. I know this posting is a month old, but I wanted to tell you that your hair is darling! I love it. Miss you guys! Tell Logan we'll post more Boomer pictures soon!
Post a Comment