
So when Logan gets excited he likes to prance and stick his hand in the air. I started teasing him about this by saying "I'm a pony, I'm a pony!" every time he did it. We recently found this stick horse in the storage shed and the first time Logan played with it, he galloped around saying "I'm a pony, I'm a pony!" I still can't stop laughing.
3 comments:
I miss you guys, it's sad being so far away! Your blog looks great, I need to take notes.
Wow how did you do the music thing? I took all of 15 min to do my blog. What a cute boy he is so fun. Sheila is coming and when I talk to gavin about it he says ya and shirlee and lo lo? No they cant come right now and he doesn't believe me! There will be tears in the car when we pick them up from the airport. He is convinced you are coming also no matter what I say. I guess we have two cowboys at least logan wears his pants when he ride his hourse!!!! love sharon check out mas blog!
check out my blog...you've been tagged!!!
Post a Comment