
Thanks Sarah for the great idea to start a blog. Even if nobody else reads it I will have the memmories more well remembered.... thanks mom for the great memory I inherited! (YEAH RIGHT!) So why is Logan playing in the cupboard, standing in a lunchbox, when he has a whole entire toybox full of toys to play with? I guess I can't have any more children until I figure this out so someone please help me understand.






2 comments:
I think he wants to be a great inventor & create his own stuff, because that's more fun & his imagination never stops.
How about that Mom!
Keep on having fun with him'
Love, G.Gramma Duran
I think it's because the genetic mix results in such outsandingly brilliant off spring. There now you know why and it's ok to see how brilliant the girl will be. Logan tell your daddy happy bithday.
Love,
Grammie
Post a Comment